Dendrobox is an interactive online tool for exploring the International Tree-Ring Data Base.
treeclim is an R-package for numerical calibration of proxy-climate relationships. Get the stable release from CRAN or the development version from GitHub. A vignette outlining the major functionality is also available (Rmd source).
treeclim's predecessor is bootRes, which is now in feature freeze state. If you still use bootRes, consider switching to treeclim, it's faster, and much more flexible!
tusk is an R-package for interpolation and downscaling from commonly used gridded climate data. Currently, tusk supports CRU TS 3.22, CRU TS 3.21, SPEIbase v.2.2, and scPDSI from Dai 2011.
pdsi allows calculating the (sc)PDSI drought index from within R.
I am contributing to dplR, the standard R-package for dendrochronology.
And I wrote several other smaller R-packages, that are available on GitHub. These include:
- ppp provides a decorator for progressbars that fit into a dplyr pipeline
- logvogel for tracking progress from parallel processes
- corduroy for fixing mixed up geographical coordinates
- circus does exact simulation of time series by circulant embedding
- mthemer is a ggplot2 theme to go with the excellent metropolis beamer theme
- data analysis project management for R with fridge
- oblique greets you with an oblique strategy on startup